LYWA Translations into French
The following LYWA publications were translated into French by Editions Vajra Yogini:
- Making Life Meaningful (Lama Zopa Rinpoche)
- Becoming Your Own Therapist (Lama Yeshe) – also available as an ebook
- Make Your Mind an Ocean (Lama Yeshe)
- Ego, Attachment & Liberation (Lama Yeshe)
- Virtue & Reality (Lama Zopa Rinpoche)
- Universal Love (Lama Yeshe)
- How Things Exist (Lama Zopa Rinpoche) – also available as an ebook
- Peaceful Stillness of the Silent Mind (Lama Yeshe) – also available as an ebook
Editions Vajra Yogini is located in Lavaur, France and is affiliated with the FPMT; email firstname.lastname@example.org. Editions Vajra Yogini has also translated books by Lama Yeshe and Lama Zopa Rinpoche published by Wisdom Publications.
Couer de joie, Message du Buddha, by Geshe Thubten Soepa, is now translated into French. Click on the link to read the teachings or to download the pdf files.